Last modified: June 6, 2018
La Cosecha, Inc. (“La Parrilla” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.laparrilla.com (our “Website”) and our mobile application (“Mobile App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and Mobile App or in emails, texts, any analytics software used to track and analyze volume and information from our visitors, and other electronic messages between you and this Website/Mobile App. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or mobile application operated by La Parrilla or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries),
including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website/Mobile App.
1. Children Under the Age of 13. Our Website/Mobile App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website/Mobile App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that
information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
1.1. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website/Mobile App, including information: (i) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); (ii) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (iii) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website/Mobile App and usage details.
1.2. We collect this information (i) directly from you when you provide it to us, and (ii) Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
2. Information You Provide to Us.
2.1. The information we collect on or through our Website/Mobile App may include: (i) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website/Mobile App (including information provided at the time of registering to use our website/Mobile App, subscribing to our service, contacting us, or requesting further services); (ii) records and copies of your correspondence (including email
addresses), if you contact us; and (iii) details of transactions you carry out through our Website/Mobile App and of the fulfillment of your orders. We may ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website/Mobile App. You may also be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website/Mobile App.
2.2. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on affiliated social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, etc. (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
3. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
3.1. As you navigate through and interact with our Website/Mobile App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including (i) details of your visits to our Website/Mobile App (including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the
Website/Mobile App), and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system, and browser type).
3.2. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website/Mobile App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and store information about users’ preferences.
3.3. The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website/Mobile App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website/Mobile App. These cookies allow us to optimize the functionality of the Website/Mobile App, to remember choices you make (such as user settings, and language selections), and to provide enhanced, personalized features. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website/Mobile App may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit La Parrilla, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related Website/Mobile App statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
4. How We Use Your Information We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (i) to present our Website/Mobile App and its contents to you; (ii) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (iii) to provide you with information about your local restaurant and other information that may be relevant based on your location (if location services are enabled); (iv) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (v) to notify you about changes to our Website/Mobile App or any products or services we offer or provide though it; (vi) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (vii) for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
5.1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of La Cosecha, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by La Cosecha, Inc. about our Website/Mobile App users is among the assets transferred; (iv) to third parties to market their products or services to
you if you have not opted out of these disclosures; (v) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; (vi) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or (vii) with your consent.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
6.1. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Analytics Services. You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on which is available at http://tools.google.com/dipage/gaoptout.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from La Parrilla. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by La Parrilla to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.2. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
7. Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website/Mobile App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email or contact us by mail at the address provided below.